Friday, February 19, 2010

70 percent off dinner out!

Restaurant.com is back with a 70 percent off deal on its restaurant gift certificates. For $3 you can buy a gift certificate for $25 to restaurants all across the country. Go here to see what's available in your area (or any place else -- these make great gifts to send to friends).

Use the code ENJOY and you'll get a $25 gift certificate for $3, a $50 gift certificate for $6 or a $100 gift certificate for $12.

I found some of my favorite restaurants on my local list, which included Italian, Mexican, Indian, American sushi, and seafood places. But be sure to read the fine print, as the restrictions vary from restaurant to restaurant. Most require you to spend more than the amount on the gift certificate (I bought a $25 gift certificate, and the restaurant required a minimum purchase of $35), and most do not count the purchase of alcohol toward that total. But I think the two of us can manage that!

No comments:

Post a Comment