Saturday, February 13, 2010

A little something for me

Usually my deal searching is for things for the whole family.

But tonight I splurged and spent a little money on me.

I'm a big fan of Bath and Body Works fragrances. So is my sweetheart. So when I see a good sale, I stock up to be sure I never run out.

First I must explain B&BW math. Rule No. 1: Never, ever, ever pay full price. B&BW seems to always have a sale of some sort going on -- often a "Buy-2-Get-1-Free" deal, which isn't bad in a pinch.

Better math is the "Buy-3-Get-3-Free" deal they are offering online now. Add to that the promotional code LOVESC (valid through Feb. 21) for online purchases (or print out a coupon here for in-store purchases) and it becomes a "Buy-2-get-4-Free" deal. I ended up spending $31 (including shipping) for nearly $70 worth of body spray and shower gel.

Now that's some good B&BW math!

No comments:

Post a Comment