Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love Facebook

I admit it. Some might even say I'm addicted to Facebook. So when I find a deal on Facebook, I feel a little better about my addiction.

Even better is when I find a deal on a product my whole family loves -- like this offer on Wheat Thins.

Become a fan of the crackers on Facebook here and you can print off a $1 off coupon. Since these regularly go on sale for Buy-1-Get-1-FREE, you can make it an even better deal.

Oh, and if other family members are on Facebook too, tell them to sign up and get a coupon too (tip, using two coupons on a "Buy-1-Get-1" deal will score you a regular size box of Wheat Thins for about $1.25 a box, down from a regular price of about $3.50). They will need to use a different computer to print, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment