Thursday, March 4, 2010

1,200 FREE prints, 3 FREE photo books, and more

This has been quite a year of photo ops for me. In March I saw my very first love for the first time in 26 years. Two months later we introduced our children, and we have since come together as a family of nine.

And we had the camera with us for every step of the way. Until now those photos have been locked in my computer.

But now, thanks to online freebies, I am finally doing something with all those images.

First I told you about HotPrints, where you can earn one free photo book a month for the next year. And it's totally free -- you don't even pay shipping. Go here to sign up for yours. I am still waiting for my first book to arrive, but I understand books come with a removable advertising page. But I figure that's a small price to pay for a custom photo book.

Today I signed up for ArtsCow (you can too -- go here). New customers get three free 20-page 8x8 hardcover photo books, 1,200 free prints and a variety of other freebies, including 8x10 collage prints, mouse pads, rubber coasters and ornaments. And if you sign up before next Thursday (March 11), ArtsCow is offering a special deal to celebrate its 6th birthday: go to "My Account," and then click on the "Credit and Discounts" tab and enter the code 88820BOOKS and earn an additional five free photo books.

1,200 photos not enough?? Refer friends, and for everyone who becomes a ArtsCow user will earn you an additional 200 free prints.

I can see that coming in handy when it's time to do something with all the wedding photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment