Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy coupon day!!

It's the first day of the month -- the day the online coupon folks post the new coupons for the month.

For me, it's also the day I go through a reorganize my coupon organizer, culling out any coupons that have expired, put those that are about to expire on the top of the pile and adding the any new coupons for the month to my collection.

You can find links to the largest and most popular online coupon sites right here on the right hand side of the main page of this blog. Some of my favorites for this month: $1 off two Progresso products (and their panko crumbs are on sale for $2 each at my local Giant), 75 cents off Gold Medal flour (one you don't see very often), and $1 off two Hillshire Farms lunchmeats (on sale for $3.33 for each 1/2-lb. package).

No comments:

Post a Comment