Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daily Deal -- $25 Restaurant gift certificates for $2!


Restaurant.com is once again offering their restaurant gift certificates (a good deal at regular price at $10 for a $25 gift certificate) for 80 percent off.

Enter the discount code COOK and you can pick up a $25 gift certificate to restaurants in your area for just $2.

Now, there are some conditions. Typically you must spend $35 on food (alcohol does not count) to be able to use the gift certificate, there must be two people dining together and each party can only use one coupon. So be sure to read the fine print to make sure it works for you. But in my book, saving $23 on a dinner out works for me!

I've had great luck with these. I've given them as gifts, and usually pick up ones for my favorite local places when they are this cheap and just keep it in my wallet until I get a chance to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment