Monday, March 29, 2010

Week in review

Usually I like to get this out on Sunday, but the kids and I were out of town, so I'm catching up this morning.

It was another good week, with an estimated $300in savings for the week ($2,931 since I started this last month). We have more than 525 fans on Facebook, and are aiming for 1,000 (tell your friends they can join us here).

In case you missed anything, this week's deals were:
FREE lava cake from Domino's here.
FREE shipping and $5 to $10 off personalized photo bags here.
$7.50 in Campbell's Soup coupons here.
FREE personalized photo luggage or bag tags here.
FREE kids Easter event at Bass Pro here.
$25 Restaurant gift certificate for $2 here.
FREE U by Kotex here.
FREE Food Lion cereal here.
FREE iTunes music sampler here.
FREE coffee here.
FREE and discounted photo books here. (Wanna see the book I made for my son of his favorite stuffed animal going on adventures? Check it out here.)
Coffee discount for FB fans here.
FREE personalized photo calendar, ball cap, coffee mug, tote bag, photo flip book here.
FREE vet visit 4+4.


No comments:

Post a Comment