Saturday, March 6, 2010

Up to $60+ in FREE jewelry


This one is for my friends in Hampton Roads, Va.

Check out and sign up for Hi-Ho Silver's .925 club here. Membership is free -- just provide your named, address and e-mail address.
Members get:
* Exclusive e-mail offers, including invitations to members-only parties on the third Thursday of every month.
* FREE engraving on purchases (up to 10 letters).
* A card and a $10 gift certificate for their birthday (no minimum purchase required).
* A card to qualify for every sixth pair of earrings free (up to $50).

I finally got a chance to use my $10 birthday gift certificate yesterday. The Newport News store had earrings ran
ging in price from $15 to $50. I ended up selecting the largest pair of hanging silver balls (seen here), listed at $20 and costing me just $10 plus tax.

Hi-Ho Silver has four stores in Williamsburg, Newport News, Norfolk and Virginia Beach. Find the locations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment